Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Finding Sunflora Interesting....



So a few days ago I had to find something for my friend whom wanted a Cacnea (or Cacturne) that had Seed Bomb and Spikes for the sole purpose of breeding a Ferroseed with both Spikes and Seed Bomb. On Sunday a friend of mine told me that Bulbasaur and Sunkern were Pokemon who learned Seed Bomb through level up in black and white. So I knew exactly where to get a Sunkern and a Quick Ball later I caught it. Since in the wild you find them at 47 (or 57 in double grass) they tend to come with Seed Bomb. What made the Sunkern I caught interesting was the fact it was modest natured and "Likes to fight." as its characteristic, meaning it's nature benefits its Sp. ATK and lowers ATK, and its characteristic shows its highest IVs are in its ATK stat. Now I'm not too competitive in Pokemon but the first thing I think is the ATK decrease from the nature isn't going to harm this Sunkern very much. That isn't all there is to this Sunkern though, most likely this Sunkern, if trained correctly could be a dominating force, though that's just my opinion. It's ability is Solar Power, which for those of you who do not know what that means or are too lazy to look it up cause you can't remember, under Drought or Sunny Day, it's Sp. ATK is boosted by 50% but its HP decreases. So this is basically something similar to that of a Life Orb. Not only that but in the sun, Sunflora has access to Solarbeam, Synthesis which under the sun as I recall becomes more ridiculous, and Giga Drain. You can probably go a little further and toss in Energy Ball or a status inducer. I think that Sunflora has some pretty good potential having Modest and Solar Power, assuming it's trained right. I'm not sure if any competitive battlers will see this but I'd actually like to see what some of the more competitive battlers think of Sunflora. Post comments below on your thoughts guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment