Friday, June 29, 2012

TeamDeception09 Is On A ROLL!!

So, earlier this morning I managed to RNG a shiny flawless Terrakion. That was the end? HELL NO. I decided that since I was successful in that RNG, I'd attempt something new; RNGing shiny eggs. The first attempt took a very long time, of course what would you expect from someone receiving no help and learning this all by himself? Anyways, the first shiny egg was this little guy, right here:


I'd been hunting for this since the 13th. Trying to get good IV's and a shiny. Now I have one. So I decided to continue by doing yet another shiny egg RNG, this time to tease a friend of mine at locals since he's been hunting for it for a while now to no avail. Moments ago I hatched this guy:


A shiny Snivy. Ain't it cute? I'm getting better and better at this, and the easier it gets for me the more fun it actually becomes.

Also I feel the need to say this. RNG shiny Pokemon will only be a temporary thing. When Black2 and White2 are finally released in english I shall be using those to MM shiny Pokemon as well as maybe some RE shiny Pokemon.

No comments:

Post a Comment