Friday, March 23, 2012

Another Shiny Has Appeared...

ITS A SHINY GUYS!@!1@!21##!@#


So if you look to the right of the page you'll see a poll asking which shiny should I hunt. Well most of the votes are for Litwick, only by one and the poll hasn't even closed yet. It will in a day, but I said screw it since not many people probably even read my blog yet, I went on ahead and attempted it. First egg was a regular, figured at that point it'd take about as long as Charmander did, second egg hatches while I'm watching something on YouTube, I believe it was something about masuda method hatching, just watching peoples videos and laughing at their "OMFG" responses, few seconds into the video the Litwick finishes hatching and what do ya know, a shiny. Second egg, I must say I don't think I'll get that lucky at hatching a shiny Pokemon ever again since I'm not that lucky at anything really. Anyways this was obviously done on the 19th, was considering waiting till the poll was actually over to post it but the date in the picture would give this away anyways so.... yeah. Anyways if you have suggestions on what I should hunt next, leave a comment with those suggestions! A new poll will be up either later today if I'm feeling active enough to remove the poll and put up a new one or after the poll ends itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment