Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Birthday Sickness & Battle Pack Box Opening

So, my birthday was yesterday. Fun and games right? Well, yesterday wasn't so bad, but later in the night I start feeling like complete shit. Coughing and mucus, the works. So, my mother is also sick and she decided we should get some cough syrup and some other things to help with congestion and etc. Apparently after I had took some, instead of it knocking me out like I hoped it would, I get loopy as shit with my friends on Skype. Long story short, I go to bed at like 5 in the morning and have to deal with waking up every hour to every other hour, annoying right? Eventually I just said fuck it because now I also have a headache to deal with. I get the feeling the rest of this week is going to be shitty.

Anyway, for my birthday I got a sealed box of the Battle Pack: Epic Dawn and a Gold Paladin Trial Deck and opened the box on video. So I'll just leave the video here for you to enjoy. Oh and I'll post an update on the whole shiny Terrakion hunt later this week, assuming I get much soft resetting in due to my being sick and all.


No comments:

Post a Comment