Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Deck Lists?

I feel like posting this here just to see if I get SOME kind of response, it's something I've considered doing since I started up this blog. Would you guys like me to post up deck lists of decks I build, maybe add some information detailing why I chose the cards I did, so on and so forth? Cause I have a few wacky decks that I wouldn't mind putting up. However I really only work on decks for Yu-Gi-Oh! since I'm still not that knowledgeable when it comes to Cardfight!! Vanguard, and I haven't played Pokemon in forever. On top of that I don't really like their set rotation, just turned me away from that game. Let me know if you guys would actually be interested! If you guys are I already have an idea for what I can start with.

Oh and as an off topic bit of information, I'm sure everyone that comes here will see the new side image off to the left. I'll be using that from now on to update information regarding which decks I'm currently playing, social sites you can contact me at and which shiny Pokemon I'm currently hunting after. It's still needs work but we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment