Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Larger View Of Updated Global Link

I'm not sure how many other people actually CAN see the Pokemon Global Link, but for those of you who frequent the Pokemon Global Link you know that they were doing a new design that was scheduled to actually end on the 22nd this month. It's still possible the Pokemon Global Link will go back down for maintenance until the 22nd, so I figured I'd post up this bigger view of the new Pokemon Global Link.

Click Image To Enlarge

Overall the design is amazing. I haven't tucked in any Pokemon in an attempt to get onto the Dream World, so I haven't a clue as to whether or not the Cool Hole, the new Dream World area within the Dream Isle, is live but I'm sure if it is, and that if the Pokemon Global Link is in fact 100% updated, Serebii will likely have a post on their site about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment